1 ° PREAMBLE
The general terms and conditions below rule the sale of products proposed online to customers buying for their own needs on this current site by the company ICEMOON. When validating his order, the client aknowledges and accepts the general terms and conditions.
Buying a product on the website icemoon.fr implies a general acceptance by the Customer of these general terms and conditions. The company Icemoon reserves the right to make any changes in the content of the general terms and conditions, consequently the conditions to be applied are those in force on the date of order by the Customer.
The products proposed by ICEMOON are those presented in the catalogue and displayed on the site icemoon.fr. The products are offered for sale within the limits of the available stock. Each product is presented with a detailed description made by the supplier. Photos from the catalogue are as accurate as possible but cannot ensure complete similarity with the product offered, especially on colors.
Prices displayed on the website and in the catalogue include taxes and are in euro currency (excluding shipping cost). Corresponding shipping costs will be added when validating an order (see section Delivery).
The prices displayed in the catalogue include taxes and are in euro currency, considering the applicable tax rate on the date of order. Any change of VAT rate will be passed on the prices of the products or services. ICEMOON reserves the right to modify its prices at any time with the understanding that the price shown in the catalogue on the day of an order will be the only prices charged.
- Icemoon will confirm the order processing within few hours by email to the adress given by the customer. The informations given in this confirmation will be given in the language selected at the beginning of the order process.
- Confirmation implies signature and acceptance of the operations made.
- However, ICEMOON reserves the right to refuse an order (e.g.. depletion of stock, payment default, incomplete delivery address, irregularity in the order). Consequently the customer will be informed of this order refusal by any mean (indicated in his contact details).
5° PAYMENT TERMS AND SECURITY
- Payment can only be made by credit and debit cards.
- All cards (Visa, Amex, Mastercard) are accepted by our partner site Sogenactif
- Payments will be made by credit card ; they will be processed on the bank server of our partner Sogenactif who uses the SSL « Secure Socket Layer » protocol so that informations sent are encrypted by a software and that no third-party will be able to intercept the data during transmission through the network.
- Bank account of the customer will be charged when ordering after getting the necessary authorizations from the bank.
- In case of the bank's refusal or irregularity in reception of the payment, the order will be canceled
- Data encryption : The security of Sogenactif is based on the use oth the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol.
This technology that uses a 128 bits encryption key is the most used in the world (over 80% of the merchant sites use SSL).
Important : For each new transaction on the site, the client will be asked to submit his payment details. ICEMOON has nos access to these data and consequently will never be able to store them in its database.
6° WITHDRAWL AND CANCELLATION
- In accordance with Article L121-20 and following of the French Consumer Code, buyers, private non-professional individuals, benefit from a withdrawal period of seven working days, counting from delivery of their order, to return the product to ICEMOON for exchange or refund without penalty, with the exception of the return costs.
- Any product returned for withdrwal will be refunded but not exchanged.
- In addition, only pre-paid returns will be accepted. They must be sent by tracked letter or package (proof of delivery).
- Within such conditions, the client can return his products, within this time frame, in their original packaging, in its original state, with all its accessories (labels, guarantees, etc…), not washed and never worn.
- Warning : Articles returned incomplete, damaged or soiled will not be refunded.
- Exclusion : Worn articles will neither be exchanged nor refunded unless the mistakes was made by ICEMOON (logistics, order processing …)
- Returning the product is the client’s sole responsibility.
- In case of dispute, ICEMOON reserves the right to deduct the amount covering the damaged caused by the client on the product.
- Articles ordered on the website icemoon.fr can under no circumstances be exchanged or refunded in a retail point of ICEMOON brand. Returns are exclusively made by post, to the following address :
74 rue Pierre Demours,
The refund of the article returned will be processed in case of compliance with the above listed conditions (see section “withdrwal’), by crediting the bank account of the customer within a maximum of 30 working days from the receipt of the returned products. Refund will not include the initial shipping costs (Colissimo or Chronopost).
8 ° DELIVERY PROCEDURES
Deliveries are made to the address given in the order.
Should the client be absent at the time of delivery, a delivery notice will be delivered. (Package available 15 days at the post office)
A delivery delay does not give the Client the right to cancel his order, to refuse the package or to claim for damages
- Buyer assumes all risks once the products have left the premises of ICEMOON.
- In case of damage during the transport, a motivated protest must be sent to the carrier within three days as from the delivery.
- The client will acknowledge the exact shipping cost when validating his shopping cart.
- ICEMOON will send a second email confirm the shipping from its facilities and providing the tracking number. This number will allow the client to check the status of his package online (Colissimo).
- Delivery time is expressed in working days (doesn’t include week-ends and national holidays)
- Orders are generally processed within two to three (2-3) business days after order confirmation
- Additional time required is time required by LA POSTE (Colissimo delivery).
- Please note that delivery time can vary depending on destination.
- The confirmation email will inform the customer about the minimal and maximal delivery time. In case of extended delay in his delivery, the client shall inform us, within 30 days maximum, by email only using the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
9° NON COMPLIANCE
It’s customer’s responsibility to check the status of his order upon receipt and address claims or reserve.
The customer can refuse the package if he notices any deterioration. In this case he must address the carrier (La Poste) directly within 3 days after package delivery.
10 ° RESPONSABILITIES
ICEMOON cannot be held liable in the event of non-execution of the contract due to a case of force majeure, or total or partial strikes on the part of postal services or in case of natural disasters (floods, fires).
In the process of online sales, ICEMOON only has a best-efforts obligation; ICEMOON cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from using the Internet network such as data loss, intrusion, virus, break down of service or any other involuntary problem.
The client is the only responsible for the choice and the buying process of the article bought online.
11 ° WARRANTY
- Articles purchased on the site are under warranty In accordance with Article L211-1 and following of the French Consumer Code and 1641 from French Civil Code.
Any apparent defect must be reported by sending back the product, together with a letter sent with proof of delivery to our customer service : by mail, at our address, within 5 days after initial delivery of the product.
The article returned will be examined : if the defects are found by our customer service, and in case of compliance with the above listed condition of 5 days period to return the product, the product will be exchanged and ICEMOON can not be held liable for any loss suffered by the customer.
12 ° COMPLAINTS
For any complaint or suggestion you can contact us :
By mail : email@example.com
By post : ICEMOON 74 rue Pierre Demours, 75017 Paris
By phone : +33 1 46 22 23 75 / +33 6 43 15 72 56 / + 33 6 43 15 69 53
According to the law of 6 January 1978 relative to information technology, files and liberty, all recorded information relative to the buyers may be treated automatically.
ICEMOON will not disclose to third parties the information provided by customer on its website.
Buyers can object to disclosure of their details by notifying ICEMOON.
According to the law of 6 January 197, users of the site also have a right to access and rectify the information that concerns them.
The automated processing of personal data, including the processing of the users’s email addresses is the subject of CNIL declaration number 1433213.
14 ° DISPUTE
The mere fact of placing an order implies pure and simple acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by French law.
In case of a dispute, express jurisdictional authority is assigned to the competent courts of Paris, notwithstanding a plurality of respondents or a guaranteed appeal.
74 rue Pierre Demours,